Tuesday, October 23, 2018

FRUSTRATION

There was supposed to be photos with this.  But I kept losing Internet connection over and over to such an extent that it became impossible.  So you got this instead.  No photos, just words.  Perhaps I'll have better Internet connection next time because my ability post photos tonight has been defeated.  But hey, my words is just as cool as a bunch of photos.  So lets talk instead of sharing photos with each other.  Some times when there is frustration with Internet connection coming and going that it's best to take a step back and get some sleep instead.  Perhaps I'll have better luck surfing the Internet when the Internet connection is better.  Perhaps it's the rain storm that's causing the Internet connection to be disconnected over and over again. 

No comments: