Monday, October 22, 2018

I'M GOING TO SURF THE INTERNET FOR A WHILE AFTER I READ A BOOK

And so I started to read a book.  And some fun things to do when surfing the Internet came to my head while I was reading the book.  And though those fun things to do when surfing the Internet would be fun, I was also enjoying the book reading.  And I was reaching a really great scene in the book.  So I chose to continue reading the chapter of the book.  And when I was finished reading the chapter, then perhaps I'll read two more chapters beyond that.  Then perhaps I'll surf the Internet or perhaps I'll continue to read the book.  Such a tough decision to make.  Such a tough decision indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Aurelia Gliwski







Behati Prinsloo









Julianne Hough










Justin Tranter and Julianne Hough

Julianne Hough


Nick Jonas and Julianne Hough

No comments: