Wednesday, October 3, 2018

AS I SURF THE INTERNET ONCE AGAIN

It's been a while since I typed anything on this Internet blog.  Sorry about that, but I finally got a better Internet connection.  And it's an improved Internet connection that lasts longer than eight days or so.  Which means that I might be able to type on this Internet blog with a great deal more frequency.  So where do I start after a significant absence from this Internet blog?  I'm not sure where to begin.  I'm just amazed that I can get started on this Internet blog at all in the first place.  I'm sure I'll come up with something cool sounding later.  Right now, I'll just post this Internet blog entry and see what happens beyond that.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Bianca Balti






 Hailey Baldwin










 Amethyst Amelia Kelly aka Iggy Azalea





 Kylie Jenner









No comments: