Wednesday, October 10, 2018

THERE WAS A BRIEF AMOUNT OF PROBLEMS, BUT I FINALLY FIGURED IT ALL OUT

I finally managed to pull it off.  It took a while.  It took time to figure how to put together all of the pieces.  But when I managed to find a way, everything fell into place.  Yes, it's true.  I finally found a way to get photos placed into this blog.  I tried to get all of the photos placed into this Internet blog all at once, but I was having trouble because the process was slow and not all the photos made it through.  So I downloaded photos five or six at a time.  And yes, it took longer than expected, but now all the photos I've been hoping to get on this Internet blog is now on this Internet blog.  Happy endings.  Everybody gets a happy ending.  Oh yes, I'm feeling very happy indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alina Baikova




Edita Vilkeviciute and Julia Bergshoeff





Gillian Flynn



 Matt Levine, Siri Tollerod and Quddus
Rosamund Pike


 Jamie Dornan, Rosamund Pike and Matthew Heineman

Rosie Tupper, Siri Tollerod and Elise Helene
Siri Tollerod







 Siri Tollerod and Colin Egglesfield

Siri Tollerod

No comments: