Wednesday, October 24, 2018

THE PROCESS FOR DOWNLOADING PHOTOS

So I kind of got it figured out.  Instead of downloading all the photos all at once, all I need to do is to download all of the photos in groups of five.  Yeah, it might take a while, but it's going to take longer if I try to download all of the photos all at once and it doesn't work.  So I download the photos five at a time as a deceptively time saving measure.  Anyway, it worked and I got the photos downloaded in record time instead of spending four hours trying to download photos without success.  It's all a matter of reducing the workload for the computer to handle.  Now that I got that problem figured out, I might be needed to help assemble a bookcase over there in the other room over there.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Annabelle Wallis




Julianne Moore




 




 

 



Katie Holmes




 



 

No comments: