Monday, September 10, 2012

CONCERNING RELIGION

Oh, I do hope that GOD doesn't mind that I don't attend church on a regular basis.  I'm pretty much certain that I didn't attend Sunday morning church at all for all of 2012.  I know how important it is for me to attend church.  I mean, GOD took all this time to create the Universe and everything within the span of only six days and rested on the seventh day.  And I'm not honoring GOD's creation of the universe by praying to GOD on GOD's day of rest.  And since GOD is invisible and trasnparent, there's no way I could telephone, e-mail, skype or talk to GOD to apologize for not attending church as often as Biblically perscribed.  However, I'm pretty much certain that I'll ascend to Heaven anywhere when I turn one hundred years old on 2068 regardless how infrequently I've attended church.  I've lived a pretty good life and I've been rather honest, trustworthy and decent.  Gentle Reader, you'd be pretty hard pressed to find something not to have me ascend to heaven.  But let's not talk about Heaven right now.  I'm only forty-four years old and the year 2068 is only sixty-six years away from now.  A lot can happen between now and sixty-six years from now.
Here are some photos of Leigh Nash---Rock star and lead singer of the rock band Sixpence None the Richer.








































 












 











 


 










 


 







 


 























 













No comments: