Tuesday, September 18, 2012

RAIN IN THE MORNING AND DRY WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON

The rain that fell this morning has stopped falling.  The wind was blowing so hard that I had to hold the umbrella sideways instead of vertically.  This made it difficult to keep the rain off me.  However, while the rain fell on my three mile walk to the Strongsville Public Library, the rain stopped falling the second I reached Royalton Road.  So now it's just cold without soggy weather.  Still, it's nice that the plants, the fish and the ducks were having a good time with the morning rain.  I always see the good in everything.  It's always best to remember that plants, fish and ducks need the rain to fall most of all.  The rest of us can find good things to see in the rain also.  Rain prevents Ohio from turning into a dustbowl also.  And with that in mind, I always cheer when rain falls.  Rain is always important for our lives and I'll gladly perform a rain dance for more rain to fall anyday of the week.
Here are some photos of rock star Aimee Mann, the former lead singer of the rock band 'Til Tuesday and now a solo rock star performer.
 
 
 



 

 


 
 

 
 


 


 





 

 


 

No comments: