Wednesday, September 26, 2012

GREY SKIES

No doubt it's cold outside.  It takes a few weeks for my body to get used to the cold, damp and wet weather that goes along with Auttumn and Winter.  And then it takes a few weeks for my body to get used to the hot weather that goes along with Spring and Summer.  This is a bi-annual event that I've gotten used to.  Being a resisident of the state of Ohio since 1990, I really have no choice in the matter.  I could travel to a climate that's Summer all year round, but that would either involve living with my Biologic Dad or getting an apartment of my own.  And since I can't afford to relocate beyond the state of Ohio, I make do with Ohio weather patterns.  I mean, I've been living in the Midwest since 1975.  All my memories have been about freezing Winter days and scorching hot Summer days and the moments of confusion associated with Spring and Auttumn where nature can't decide which direction to take---Cold or hot weather.  Gentle Reader, the snow will soon fall regardless of if you're prepared for it or now.  Ah yes, it's almost time to bring out the snow shovels needed to shovel the driveway with.
Here are some photos of rock star Lana Del Rey.  Lana Del Rey is a stagename.  She was born under the name Lizzy Grant.











































 





















No comments: