Sunday, November 18, 2012

AUTTUMN IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

And so it's Auttumn in Cleveland, Ohio. It won't be Auttumn for much longer though. Winter is less than a month away. Black Friday discounts is already being promoted despite the month only just getting started. It's safe to assume that I won't do any shopping on Black Friday though. Repaying my United States Government college tuition loans for attending (But failing to graduate despite getting 3.0 grade point average in all my classes. Yes, only two of those classes were math related. The rest was business theory related. I'd make a lousy businessman with only theory, but few math) Franklin University. Getting my college tuition loan repayment behind me is very crucial. It's very important to create a budget and stick to it no matter what temptations may try to lead me astray. I must always remember to stay focused on college tuition loans repayment. At any rate, it's Auttumn and I can always enjoy the Auttumn season for free without having to pay for it. And yes, Sarah McLachlan albums are always fun to listen to in the Auttumn. Actually, it's perfectly alright to listen to Sarah McLachlan album all year round too.
Melissa McClelland and Sarah McLachlan
Annie Lennox (Lead singer of the Eurythmics) and Sarah McLachlan
Sarah McLachlan

 
















 









 














I never learned the piano. I tried to learn the guitar, but I didn't take guitar lessons seriously and I didn't practice the guitar often enough. And so music lessons ended and there's nobody to blame except for myself. Still, when mistakes are made, it's a moment to learn from shortcomings so such problems is never repeated. Still, it's nice to know that other people are able to learn and enjoy the piano. And someday, perhaps, so will I.

No comments: