Friday, November 30, 2012

WHEN EVENING REPLACES DAYTIME

Daytime has ended earlier and earlier these days.  When it was Summer, the evening wouldn't start at 5:30 in the afternoon.  But now with colder weather replacing hot weather as Winter replaces Summer, the sun falls exactly at 5:30.  And it will be like that for a few more months before the Gentle Reader and I can reach Summer again.  No snow has fallen.  It usually starts to snow in Ohio right about now, but it hasn't done so yet.  And while the polar bears and the penguins await the falling snow with anticipation, I won't have to shovel snow from the driveway.  Yes, I'm still torn on the issue regarding snow and ice.  Right now, it feels more like an extension of Auttumn with shorter and shorter days.  I guess I'm also fine with that.
And as I'm lost in thought about the arrival of Winter, here are some photos of film actress Katie Holmes.








 






No comments: