Monday, November 12, 2012

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE BRIGHT BLUE SKY IS REPLACED BY CLOUDS AND RAIN

It's raining outside Gentle Reader.  It's been raining for a while.  The weather report---Well I'm trying to find the newspaper report, but I can't find it.  I guess I can look up the weather on the Internet instead.  However, the simple act of typing things on the computer keyboard (Which was borrowed from typewriters) takes too long.  Oh heck, I'll do it anyway.  The Internet weather report mentions that it's going to rain.  I don't know if the Cleveland Plains Dealer have said the same thing or not because I can't find the newspaper weather report right now.  At any rate, it's raining.  I got my umbrella just in case that I'll be needing it.
And as I'm lost in thought about the falling rain, here are some photos of film actress Emmy Rossum.










 





 

No comments: