Monday, June 17, 2013

EMMA STONE AND SHAILENE WOODLEY HELPS SPIDERMAN FIGHT CRIME IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman woke up late and ate breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon.  And on his way out of the house to fix the engine of his car, he encountered Sally Field as Aunt May.  Ever since both of his parents died, Aunt May served as his legal guardian (And the only person on Earth who knows that he's Spiderman. 
Sally Field as Aunt May said, "Sorry, but I have to work late at the Hospital and I'll be forced to miss your graduation.  I hope you won't be too disappointed."
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman said, "I understand that there has been more injuries ever since colorful action costume super-villains has come into town.  Don't worry about me.  I'll be fine."
Sally Field as Aunt May said, "I'm glad to hear that.  I'll be home around 2:00 tomorrow morning."
And with that Sally Field as Aunt May took the public bus to the hospital where she worked as a nurse for the past forty years non-stop.



Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson drove her motorcycle towards Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman. 
Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson said, "Do you like my brand new motorcycle?  I purchased it recently at Goodwill.  I needed to purchase a brand new motorcycle because my last motorcycle kept getting bent wheels and flat tires and I never understood how or why."
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman said, "Your brand new motorcycle is amazing and fantastic.  At least you won't have to walk two miles to and from your employment at the Daily Bugle."
Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson said, "I don't mind ninety minutes of walking getting to my employment at the Daily Bugle and ninety minutes of walking from my employment at the Daily Bugle, but riding a motorcycle is so much better."











 Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson said, "Do you want to ride with me on my new motorcycle?"
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman said, "Oh sure, sounds fun.  Allow me to grab my backpack from my automobile first."
Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson said, "Sure thing, hold on tight.  I tend to be a reckless daredevil when I race down the streets at breakneck speed on my new motorcycle."


And after going out on a date with Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Parker, it was time for Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman to go out on a date with Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy.  Yeah, he wasn't supposed to be cheating on her, but she's a girl and girls are born to be cheated on.  However, girls isn't allowed to cheat on guys.  That's just a fact of life that Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman always took for granted.  Anyway, Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy are finally graduated from school.  Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy is the valictorian of the graduation ceremony.  Cameras are taking photos.  People are smiling.  The sun is shing.  The sky is blue.  Birds are chirping.  And life has become perfect once again.




















 It was as good time as any for Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy and Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman to kiss.


"You must come and meet my mother," cried out Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy after the school graduation and in a nearby public park.
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman replied, "I'd be happy to do so."





Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy and Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman goes for a walk.













Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman asked, "Do you want to go out on a date Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy?"
Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy replied, "I'd love to go out on a date with you."
******
Paul Giamatti as Aleksei Sytsevich aka the Rhino found a really nice hat to wear on his head.  And with his unreasonably evil acting private army pulling his brand new vehicle, Paul Giamatti as Aleksei Sytsevich aka the Rhino  was ready to begin his plan for world domination.






******
And on their date, Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman was forced to remove his street clothes and wear his colorful action costume super-suit instead.  And that's why he wore his backpack to his graduation ceremony.  Because he colorful action costume super-suit was in his backpack.




























 It's Paul Giamatti as Aleksei Sytsevich aka the Rhino.  The colorful action costume super-suit wearing super-villain has gone psycho. 
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman said, "Sorry Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, but I must end our date early.  I must fight against evil instead of dating you.  I'm sure you will understand.  We'll go out on a date tomorrow.  I promise and guarantee it."
Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy said, "I understand.  Go ahead and fight crime in your colorful action costume super-suit instead of dating me.  I understand."
And so Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka Spiderman ran off and left Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy behind as he charged ahead to fight against Paul Giamatti as Aleksei Sytsevich aka the Rhino---One of the newest colorful action costume super-suit wearing super-villains in town.












No comments: