Thursday, June 20, 2013

WALKING

And so I'm in the public library.  And when I'm finished reading books and surfing the Internet, I'll be walking back home.  Lacking a bicycle, walking by foot has become my primary form of transportation.  Not to worry because I'll be getting a bicycle again someday soon.  Until then I'm getting great exercise from walking.  I'm not athletic and I'm not even close to being ready to win any athletic competitions.  I don't pump iron on a regular basis and it shows.  Still, I manage to walk long distances without much complications.  And I'm getting lots of exercise in the process.  And in the end, staying in shape has always been a good thing.
And as I'm lost in thought while wearing sneakers, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Michelle Branch


















Michelle Branch and Ashley Monroe
Ashley Monroe

 Michelle Branch


Jessica Harp, Miranda Lambert and Michelle Branch
  Miranda Lambert



Michelle Branch

Jessica Harp
Jessica Harp and Michelle Branch aka the Wreckers










No comments: