Friday, June 28, 2013

MY THOUGHTS AFTER THE RAIN FELL

The rain has fallen for a while, but it's not raining anymore. And I looked around to see what the world was like after the rain had fallen.  The  world after the rain has fallen looks the same as what the world looked like before the rain had fallen---Except the great outdoors is much wetter looking this time around.  It's too dark to see how much clouds there are outside.  Well, I could count how much stars I could see.  The operating theory is that a cloudy sky won't have much stars to add to the ongoing tally of counted stars.  At any rate, it stopped raining a few hours ago.  And perhaps it might rain again tomorrow.  I'll check the weather reports.  Well, tomorrow will bring scattered thunderstorm.  So I guess an umbrella and a rain coat will still be needed just in case more rain ends up falling.  That's cool.  I enjoy watching the rain drops fall from the sky.
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain fell, here are some photos of Naomi Watts.














No comments: