Saturday, June 15, 2013

MY LIFE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

And so I'm still living in Cleveland, Ohio.  And so I'm still working minimum wage.  My life still hasn't advanced very far.  And sometimes I wonder was I supposed to be more successful in an alternate reality?  Yeah, I can beat myself up about all the assorted alternate realities that I could've been living inside.  However, it doesn't change the fact that I'm still living in Cleveland, Ohio and I'm still working minimum wage.  This is the reality that I still have to function in.  This is the reality that I must progress across without messing up.  And yes, there are days when I wish I had a better idea if what I'm doing is the right thing to do.  However, I need to have confidence that I'm still on the right path or at least still have the capacity to remain on the right path.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the sky through the open window, here are some photos of Heidi Klum.







No comments: