Thursday, June 13, 2013

THE LAUNCH OF WWW.MYSPACE.COM

Hold on a second Gentle Reader, are you telling me that www.Myspace.com is getting launched?  I thought www.Myspace.com has already been launched.  I already have a Myspace site on www.Myspace.com/stevenposthitchcock.  So I typed that in and it's been erased.  What does the Gentle Reader mean when the Gentle Reader tells me that my Myspace site has been erased.  I have to redo my www.Myspace.com site all over again from scratch.  Gosh darn it.  I spent years building up my Myspace site and now I have to redo it all over again from scratch.  That's not fair.  I guess that's why www.Myspace.com is trailing behind www.Facebook.com.  You don't see www.Facebook.com erasing every single one of their clients and forcing them all to redo their pages all over again from scratch.  But then again, maybe it's part of www.Myspace.com great master plan to regain momentum by scaring off everybody who used their product in the first place.  It's a weird plan, but there's always the chance that the strategy might work out.
And as I'm surfing the Internet, here are some photos of celebrities attending the www.Myspace.com launch after forcing out each and every one of their customers and forcing them all to do their myspace pages all over again from scratch.  Only people who are employed as celebrities who are famous and living in Los Angeles, California is allowed to attend one of the biggest events in the history of the Internet.
Jamie Chung
 

 
 
 
 


Vanessa Hudgens












Ashley Tisdale







Jennifer Morrison


















 Olivia Wilde




Miley Cyrus











No comments: