Thursday, June 20, 2013

RUNNING

I have considered jogging all the way to the public library.  However, I'm forty-four (44) years old.  I don't have the energy to jog that far anymore.  Perhaps I had the energy to attempt jogging while atending high school, but that was all the way back in the 1980's.  I try to jog long distances, but I end up getting out of breath rather quickly.  Perhaps if I took jogging more seriously, then I'd be more successfull at it.  Or perhaps if I took jogging more seriously, the end result would pretty much be the same.  At any rate, it's much easier for me to walk rather than jog.  I still get to the destination that I'm seeking to go.  Yeah, it might take a bit longer to walk rather than jog, but sometimes it's cool to take the serenic route every now and then.
And as I'm lost in thought while trying to jog, here are some photos of Ali Larter.





























 
 










No comments: