Saturday, June 29, 2013

THOUGHTS ON THE FINAL WEEK OF JUNE

And I'm typing this Internet blog.   I'm not sure what the end result is going to be.  I'm typing this out without an organized plan.  I rarely have an organized plan.  Still, I'm typing this out all the same.  It's a scorching hot Summer day.  I'm relaxed.  I'm in good spirits.  The Fourth of July better known as Independence Day is only a few days  away.  The month of June is ending.  The month of July is starting.  It's almost the middle of Summer and the halfway point for 2013.  It was supposed to rain, but rain didn't fall.  It was supposed to be ninety degrees, but it feels much cooler outside.  I don't mind.  I don't need to use much sunscreen today.
And as I'm lost in thought on the final week of June, here are some photos of Elle Fanning. 












 




 




  




 




 




 




 




 



 

 
 
 
 
 







 
 

































 







 
 

















  

No comments: