Sunday, June 16, 2013

WALKING

Walking isn't just a necessity, but it's also fun. Walking is necessary because dark impossible to defeat forces kept popping bike tires and leaving bike wheels immobile. Walking is also fun and it's also a great form of exercise. And with Summer taking hold all over the land, walking is even more enjoyable.  Of course, I won't forget to use sunblock.  I have very pale skin and I don't want to get sunburn.  Or rather, it won't be a good idea to get sunburned this close to the start of Summer.  Anyway, it's Summer and I'm walking by foot everywhere.  Someday, I won't be so rough on my bicycle so I can keep my bicycle going longer than three months.  I know it's a tough thing to accomplish, but anything is possible with the right level of optimism.
And as I'm lost in thought while walking by foot everywhere I go, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart.





























 


























No comments: