Friday, June 21, 2013

SURFING THE INTERNET UNDER THE MOONLIT SKY

And so I'm surfing the Internet by the moonlit sky. Well, actually, I'm inside a suburban house that I share with my Mom and my brother. But still, the moon is above the house and above the clouds (If there are any). So I am under the moonlit sky when you take under consideration the suburban house and the suburban house roof as well.  And the stars are sort of alongside the moon, but several light years away as well.  It doesn't look like that from the vantage point that I'm looking at it as.  From the vantage point that I'm looking at it as, it appears as if the moon and the stars are literelly next door to each other instead of being light years apart.  And it's easy to confuse the Earth as flat because it doesn't seem round from my perspective.  And it's easy to confuse Earth as being the center of the solar system instead of being the most ridiculously off center celestial body in the universe.  It's not even the frigging center of the Milky Way Galaxy let along not being the center of the Solar System.
And I'm sure all that is part of GOD's design to help teach the human race lessons on how to be humble from time to time. 
And as I'm lost in thought under the moon and the stars, here are some photos of Kylie Minogue.



































 








 

No comments: