Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TYPING

And so I'm typing on the Internet.  And without an organized outline, I'm typing the first thing that comes to mind.  I'm not sure where this paragraph will lead.  And I pray to GOD that typing this out was a good move to make.  This paragraph made sense in my head, but the Gentle Reader and I will know if it's logical after it's typed out.  I have thought about typing out an Internet blog entry that's five hundred pages long, but wouldn't that be considered overkill?  Perhaps a Internet blog entry that's merely a paragraph long will be sufficient.  The 1970's was forty years ago.  The 1980's was thirty years ago.  The 1990's was twenty years ago.  The 2000's was ten years ago.  The years 2011 to 2012 was only a few years ago.  The year 2030 is only seventeen years away. 
And as I'm lost in thought while eating an ice cream cone, here are some photos of Miley Cyrus.





























No comments: