Saturday, June 29, 2013

REGARDING TRANSPORTATION

So the question ends up becoming if I should get myself a motorcycle or a motor scooter. Wouldn't that be kind of putting the cart before the horse. I mean, I can't even ride a bike without getting a flat tire, one of the wheels bent. If I can't even ride a bike without wrecking it, then why should I invest in a bicycle. A motorcycle moves faster and is harder to crash into something without horrible injuries. At least with a bicycle moving a bit slower, there's a better chance to avoid problems or serious injuries well ahead in advance. I'm sure I'll get enough confidence to ride a bike again, but first I want to make sure that I can safely ride a bike without problems. I'll never purchase or ride a motorcycle. Even though I still have a valid driving license, driving a car is more of a priviledge than a right. I need to make sure that I can safely drive a car without hurting anybody or anything before I start driving around in it. And if I live nearby public transportation, I won't have to drive a car at all. And as I'm lost in thought while thinking about transportation issues, here are some photos of Hilary Duff.







 
 
 
 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

N & B Traffic Control are a Hertfordshire based traffic Management Company with an excellent knowledge of the London road network. We offer traffic management services to London, the Southeast and nationwide to a wide range of clients. traffic management companies in London