Thursday, May 28, 2015

5:00 P.M. ON A THURSDAY

Today is Thursday.  Tomorrow is Friday.  It's 5:00 in the afternoon and the evening will soon begin.  And what shall I do today when evening falls?  I'm not sure.  I could watch television.  I could go for a walk.  I'll need to eat dinner.  That much is obvious.  I could figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  I could surf the Internet.  There is so much I can do today.  Perhaps I'll listen to some music on the compact disk player as I try to figure things out.  It's scorching hot outside.  It's hot enough to need a fan to cool things off.  Yeah, I could run the air conditioner, but it's cheaper to run the electric fan.  It's always good to keep things within budget.  At any rate, Thursday will soon be ending and Friday will soon begin.  And soon it will be the weekend.
And as I'm lost in thought on a warm Thursday afternoon, here are some photos of Lily Collins.
























No comments: