Thursday, May 14, 2015

THE GLORIES OF NATURE

And so it's Springtime and soon to be Summer.  And with the weather warming up, the question to ask is what happens now?  Let's see, I can surf the Internet.  I can watch television.  I can read a book.  I can go for a walk.  With the weather warming up, there's nothing to prevent me from enjoying the Great Outdoors.  Oh what fun it is to enjoy the glories of nature.  Springtime and Summertime is when nature comes alive---At least in Columbus, Ohio.  There are places in the United States where nature comes alive all year round.  But here in Columbus, Ohio---Nature comes alive only six months out of twelve.  So it's great to enjoy nature while the opportunity is still here.
And as I'm lost in thought in the wonderful days of Spring, here are some photos of Hayley Williams---Lead singer of the rock band Paramore.










































No comments: