Friday, May 22, 2015

WHEN IT'S CHILLY OUTSIDE

With Summer getting closer and closer, you would be expecting scorching hot Summer weather by now.  But that isn't the case.  The weather is slightly chilly right now.  Not cold enough for it to snow, but cold enough to need a light jacket.  Or rather, that's what the weather is like in Columbus, Ohio.  I'm not sure what the weather is like anywhere else.  And as I'm sitting here typing this Internet blog, I'm left to wonder if it's possible for historical events to occur several decades early than it's supposed to.  But that would assume that predestination was possible.  And I don't believe in predestination.  People in the future will look back on this day and say which paths I should've taken and it would look like predestination to those looking back at this day as a past event from the perspective from the future.  But right now, I'm not a believer in predestination.  Anyway, it's cold outside and I'm going to need a light jacket before taking a walk outside a few minutes from now.
And as I'm lost in thought on the slightly cold days of Spring, here are some photos of Zendaya Coleman.














 Zendaya Coleman and Saint Vintage founder and designer Paige Jansen-Nichols
Demi Lovato

 Demi Lovato and Saint Vintage founder and designer Paige Jansen-Nichols
Zendaya Coleman and Demi Lovato
 Zendaya Coleman

 Zendaya Coleman and Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato


















  Demi Lovato and Zendaya Coleman





Zendaya Coleman















 
 Zendaya Coleman and Demi Lovato
 

No comments: