Wednesday, May 27, 2015

IS IT SUMMER YET?

Is it Summer yet?  Yeah, I know that Summer doesn't start until somewhere close to the Summer Solstice on June 20, 2015.  However, it's close enough to feeling like Summer that I can crack the window to my second floor bedroom open.  And the warm Springtime breeze floats through the second floor window as I type this sentence on my laptop computer.  It really doesn't matter if it's late Spring or if it's early Summer.  The end result is pretty much the same.  I get to kick back and relax as I enjoy the glories of nature.  The coldness of Winter is left far behind when Summer gets closer to becoming a reality.  It's a wonderful day here in the United States.  And this wonderful day is only going to get even better in the days to come.
And as I'm lost in thought on a warm Spring day, here are some photos of Kaley Cuoco.



















No comments: