Friday, May 8, 2015

ALMOST SUMMERTIME FUN RETURNING

It doesn't feel like Winter anymore.  It doesn't feel like Spring anymore either.  It feels like Summer came early.  I'm not complaining.  The early arrival of Summer is certainly a good thing.  I got the sunblock ready.  The skies are cloudy, but I know there's plenty of blue sky above.  It won't rain which means that there is some other reason for the clouds to linger.  I guess the clouds are here for me to lie down on the grass to figure out what shapes the clouds have been taken at this particular point of time.  It's the type of day which allows me the opportunity to lie down on the grass and enjoy the great outdoors.  I wasn't able to do so when it was Winter outside so I'll certainly enjoy it now while the fantastic weather is still here.
And as I'm lost in thought on the hot scorching days of Spring, here are some photos of Morena Baccarin.
















 Donal Logue, Robin Lord Taylor, Morena Baccarin, Ben McKenzie and writer/executive producer Bruno Heller

 Donal Logue, Robin Lord Taylor, Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie

 Director Lee Daniels, Morena Baccarin and Gary Newman, Co-Chair, Fox Broadcasting
 Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Maurin Thompkins (She's an actual supporting character from the comic books) and Ben McKenzie as Detective 1st Grade James Gordon, GCPD (Destined to be Police Commissioner) in scenes from the Batman super-hero comic book television series Gotham.





No comments: