Saturday, May 30, 2015

A CONTINUATION OF THIS MORNING'S RAIN?

And people said that it was going to rain tonight in Columbus, Ohio.  And while it did rain this morning, the rain didn't fall this night.  The rain might fall on some other night.  However, the rain won't fall on this night.  And what thoughts I will think tonight.  And what sights I will witness tonight.  It's late at night and there will be plenty of wonders to witness tomorrow.  I need to get some sleep.  And I shall rest my head on my pillow as I wait in futility for rain to fall.  Yes, it did rain this morning so the grass will be green a while longer.
And as I'm lost in thought under the glow of the moonlight, here are some photos of Shailene Woodley.
















 









 Shailene Woodley and Alton Brown
 Theo James and Shailene Woodley















No comments: