Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AND THIS IS WHAT I SAW ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN

And this is what I saw on the computer screen.  My laptop computer is connected to the Internet.  And I've been surfing the Internet for a few minutes.  And yeah, there are a few Internet web sites that I found interesting.  And my hands fly across the computer keyboard without looking at it.  I know how to do so from typewriting class.  Yeah, there were still typewriters in existence when I attended Junior High and High School in the 1980's.  And I took typewriting class in the 1980's.  So learning how to type without looking at the keyboard is a particular skill that I learned while I was a teenager in the 1980's.  And how time has progressed.  I'm no longer a teenager.  I'm now a middle aged adult with some grey hair mixed in with my brown color hair.  And I'm spending some time surfing the Internet.  And oh yes, what a fun time I've been having.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the computer screen, here are some photos of Vanessa Hudgens.







































No comments: