Sunday, May 31, 2015

LET'S GO TO A WATERSLIDE PARK

And yes, I would love to go to an amusement park if I had the cash to do so.  And if I failed to have the cash needed to go to an amusement park, then I would love to go to a waterslide park.  And if I failed to have the cash to go to a waterslide park, then I'll write about it and look at pictures of it.  There is a swimming pool nearby, but I have to pay to make use of it.  Yeah, more cash.  However, it's getting hot enough to make use of a swimming pool or a waterslide park.  And yeah, it's hot enough to visit an amusement park someday.  If not now, then perhaps later.  Ah yes, I'm a patient person.  I can afford to wait a tiny bit longer to either visit an amusement park or a waterslide park.  Still, it's fun to imagine what it would be like if I could afford to visit either an amusement park or a waterslide park sometime later in the future.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Georgia May Jagger---The supermodel daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger.



 Matt Brazenor, Georgia May Jagger and Andy Fonseca

 Jimmy Choo and Georgia May Jagger




 Jimmy Choo, Georgia May Jagger and Michelle Yeoh 
 David Sproat, Georgia May Jagger and Steve Wydro


 Georgia May Jagger and Steve Wydro

 Georgia May Jagger

No comments: