Friday, May 29, 2015

THE WIND

I can hear the sound of the wind blowing through the open window.  And as I type this sentence, the sound of the wind is both soothing and relaxing.  And I pause to look outside the window.  The grassy field beyond the house is calm and still.  I can't see the individual blades of grass blowing by the breeze from where I'm looking.  I'd imagine that if I walked closer to the field and lay down on the grass, then I'd see the individual blades of grass blowing by the breeze.  And perhaps I'll still get the chance to do so.  However, first I need to finish writing this Internet blog.  Then I'll need to switch off this laptop computer.  Then I'll put on my sandals before taking a walk outside.  It was supposed to rain today, but no rain has fallen---Not yet at any rate.  And it will be good to enjoy the glories of nature while the Summer is starting up.  Ah yes, Summer.  I'm enjoying it already. 
And as I'm lost in thought on a calm Summer day, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.






















 Scarlett Johansson and Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon











Scarlett Johansson
















No comments: