Thursday, December 29, 2016

THE ANTICIPATION OF THE WINTER MIX?

The local weather reports predicted an inch of wintery mix falling from the skies today.  However, the skies was clear and blue for most of the day up until now.  Then the skies started to get cloudy.  Then a strong wind started to blow.  But still, no wintery mix.  Though it might be hard to see the moon and the stars with the eventual arrival of night.  Perhaps I'll wake up tomorrow morning to see an inch of wintery mix needed to be shoveled.  In that case, I shall shovel the wintery mix.  Perhaps I'll wake up tomorrow morning without seeing an inch of wintery mix.  In that case, I won't need to shovel since there's nothing for me to shovel.  Whatever the case, there's no wintery mix for me to shovel right now.  Without a wintery mix for me to shovel, I'll sit down and I'll watch television instead as I prepare for dinnertime. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Kristen Stewart

Amy Adams, Aja Naomi King, Helen Mirren, Anna Kendrick, Anthony Anderson, ELLE Editor-in-Chief Robbie Myers, Kathy Bates, Felicity Jones, Kristen Stewart and Lupita Nyong'o


 Amber Valletta and Sharon Stone
Amy Adams and her mother Kathryn Adams
Amy Adams





 Amy Adams and Aja Naomi King
Amy Adams, Lupita Nyong'o and Niecy Nash
 Anna Kendrick









 Dakota Fanning








 Felicity Jones


 Felicity Jones, Kristen Stewart and Lupita Nyong'o
Jeremy Renner and Amy Adams


Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning
Kristen Stewart
 
















 Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart and Lupita Nyong'o
 Nikki Reed











 Nikki Reed and Kristen Stewart

Sharon Stone






Vanessa Hudgens




No comments: