Thursday, December 22, 2016

READING A BOOK

Night has fallen once again upon this great land of ours.  And before getting some sleep, perhaps I might read a book.  Oh what fun it is to read a book.  Oh what great adventures there is to be had when reading a book.  Books is one of the greatest treasures to be revered.  It's always good to read at least three pages in a book each night minimum---Perhaps more than three if the book truly is fun and enjoyable.  It doesn't matter which genre the book is.  As long as it's a book of some sort.  Literacy is great.  Literacy is fun.  Literacy expands the mind and improves the soul.  And with that in mind, I shall read a book after I complete the typing of this sentence.
And as I'm lost in thought as I take a sip of a steaming hot mug of coffee, here are some photos of Emma Roberts.


































No comments: