Thursday, December 15, 2016

WHEN IT'S THREE DEGREES OUTSIDE

It's currently three degrees outside, but I'm sure it's going to get warmer tomorrow.  But first, I'll need to make it through the three degree weather today.  I've made it this far without any problems.  I'm sure I'll make it for the rest of the day without further problems.  And so continues a pleasant day without much problems and full of happiness as well as lots of relaxation.  And yes, it will be fun to see what tomorrow has in store.  Christmas is coming.  And soon it will be New Years Day.  The year 2016 will soon be ended.  The year 2017 will soon be started.  The Gentle Reader and I will soon find out what type of year 2017 is going to be.  With luck, the year 2017 will be just as fun, exciting and eventful as the year 2016. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold outside, here are some photos of Alicia Witt.














 Alicia Witt, Santa Claus and Rachel Boston
 Jack Black and Alicia Witt
 Riaz Patel, Alicia Witt and Myles Andrews

No comments: