Friday, December 2, 2016

TONIGHT

It's tempting to step outside.  Though it's dark and cold plus there's not much to do in the suburbs when it's this late at night.  It's better to stay indoors.  Perhaps for a few hours.  Perhaps for the entire evening.  There are plenty to do tonight indoors.  I'm sure there is something here that could occupy my time in some manner.  Right now, I'll surf the Internet for a few hours.  Perhaps I'll check my e-mails.  Maybe I'll read a book.  There are plenty of books for me to read.  I'm exhausted and it's better for me to get some rest.  There's nothing wrong with getting some rest.  I shall see what the world will be like tomorrow morning.
And as I'm lost in thought during the final weeks of Autumn, here are some photos of Karlie Kloss.



































No comments: