Sunday, December 18, 2016

ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

So what should be done during the final two weeks of the year 2016.  I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure I could think of something eventually.  If the Gentle Reader has any suggestions that I could engage in for the final two weeks of the year 2016, then I'm willing to hear some suggestions.  Because when New Years Day arrives, then it's all done and the year 2016 is officially considered to be past history and not current affairs.  The year 2015 is now a past event, the year 2016 will soon become a past event and the year 2017 is about to become a current affair.  Time keeps moving forward regardless of your state of preparation.  And with luck, everything is all set up and ready to go for New Years Day 2017.  And if not, well, it's going to be New Years Day 2017 anyway.  At any rate, I'm going to enjoy New Years Day 2017 one way or the other.
And while I'm lost in thought while it's cold outside, here are some photos of Billie Piper.

































No comments: