Wednesday, December 21, 2016

IT'S TIME AND I'M READY

It's freezing cold and I'm waiting.  It's freezing cold and I'm watching.  I know what to do.  I know how to do it.  I was pretending not to know what needs to be done, but now I'm ready.  It's time.  This is the moment when it all happens.  Yes, it's true that I'm about to brew a steaming hot pot of coffee.  I'm thirsty.  I'm thirsty for something hot.  Coffee is hot.  So I'll brew some coffee.  It's freezing cold outside and a steaming mug of coffee is the perfect way to warm up.  And after I'm warmed up by the steaming hot mug of coffee, then I'll be ready to face the rest of the day.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold outside, here are some photos of Zendaya Coleman.












Law Roach and Zendaya Coleman




Zendaya Coleman





















No comments: