Tuesday, December 6, 2016

THE FOLKS YOU MEET AS YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET

Dude:  I'm tired and exhausted.  I need some rest.  I shall go to a lunatic asylum to get some rest.
Me:  There is a far cheaper way of getting some rest.
Dude:  What's a cheaper way of getting some rest.
Me:  A cheaper way of getting some rest is to put on some pajamas, climb into a bed and go to sleep.  That's it.  That's all you need to do to get some rest.  When you wake up, you should be fully rested and ready to take on the world without falling apart.
Dude:  But my paranoid hallucinations tell me that I need to get some rest in a lunatic asylum.
Me:  If you're getting paranoid hallucinations, then it's not sleep you need, but it's therapy because you're clearly suffering a nervous breakdown.
Dude:  I honestly never thought of that.  I guess I am nuts.
The Dude walked away and vanished from the cloud.  He continued to rant and rave about evil Rap Music Performers as he vanished into the crowd.
Psychiatrist:  Good news folks, I have invented a Sleep Bringer Upper Machine that cures paranoid hallucinations by giving you plenty of sleep.  However, the Sleep Bringer Upper Machine only works inside a Funny Farm for the incredible low price of $100,000,000,000,000.99 a day.  Check in now to save yourself from evil Rap Music Killers from both the East Coast and the West Coast.  The Sleep Bringer Upper Machine is endorsed by Dr. Phil and endorsed by Dr. Oz.
Me:  A future customer named Dude is walking over there.  Hurry and you might catch up with him.
Psychiatrist:  Thanks for the future customer tip.
The Psychiatrist ran after the Dude as I watched it all from a distance.
And as I'm lost in thought while the rain still continues to fall outside, here are some photos of Charlotte Emma Aitchison aka Charli XCX.
































No comments: