Monday, June 10, 2013

LATE NIGHT PIZZA

And I just finished a very late night dinner. Hey, it's better to have a very late dinner than not to have any dinner at all.  I ate pizza and fruit punch for dinner.  It was a very simple meal to enjoy.  Pizza is one of my favorite meals.  Actually, I'm very easy to please when it comes to preparing dinner.  Yeah, I hate raw tomatos and ketchup, but I enjoy barbecue sauce and salsa.  Don't ask me why because I never understood why either.  It's just one of those quirks.  Anyway, it's late at night and soon I'll be getting myself some rest.  Tomorrow is only a few hours away.  And soon tomorrow will become today.  And soon today will become yesterday.  And thus time continues to move forward despite any and all attempts to have it frozen in mid-motion.
And as I'm lost in thought while eating a slice of pizza, here are some photos of Hayden Panettiere.




































 







Morena Baccarin, Hayden Panettiere, Archie Panjabi, Monica Potter and Emily Mortimer

Hayden Panettiere

No comments: