Tuesday, June 4, 2013

AFTERNOON IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

It's afternoon. I spent some time trimming the bushes. The kitchen is being renovated. Nothing much going on beyond that.  I'm not the one renovating the kitchen.  Professional experts are doing the kitchen renovation.  And for that alone, I'm more than thankful.  Because I don't have the strength to physically move the fridge.  I'm not athletic and I don't have the physical strength to physically pick up a fridge still filled with food and move it several feet to another location.  Anyway, the kitchen will be back to normal and better than ever before the week is through. 
And as I'm lost in thought while thankful surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Florence Welch---The lead singer of Florence and the Machine.








No comments: