Thursday, February 9, 2017

5:00 IN THE EVENING

Is it 5:00 in the evening yet?  There's no particular reason why I would be asking.  I'm just asking out of curiosity.  Yeah, I probably should be looking at my wrist watch if I had one.  And no, I don't have a wrist watch right now.  I normally flip open my cell phone to figure out what time it is.  And yes, I could be reaching for my cell phone to check the time.  However, that would involve actually reaching out there to grab the phone.  So I guess I'm asking the Gentle Reader instead.  Except, the Gentle Reader can't respond what time it is because they're reading this after this blog entry got posted.  And yeah, the laptop computer has the time posted off to the side.  I only have to have my eyes turned to the posted time to find out what time it is.  Laziness presides once again.  At any rate, it's going to be 5:00 in the evening eventually.  5:00 in the evening is getting closer and closer by the second.  Who knows what will happen when it's finally 5:00 in the evening.
And as I'm lost in thought as the clock slowly moves forward towards 5:00 in the evening, here are some photos of Jessica Hart.





 Toni Garrn and Jessica Hart





Fashion Designer Rosetta Getty, Derek Blasberg and Jessica Hart

 Jessica Hart

















No comments: