Friday, February 3, 2017

WHERE IS THE SNOW? WHERE IS THE ICE? I DON'T KNOW. I WISH I KNEW.

I'm not so willing to stand outside in the freezing cold shoveling snow from the ground.  However, I'm willing to ice skate around in circles in the freezing cold.  I'm not sure why, but the second option is much more interesting than the first option.  It's probably not a good idea to do either though because there's no snow nor is there ice outside.  It's possibly cold for snow and ice to exist on the ground if it were snowing.  However, Winter is so mild here in Columbus, Ohio that such an event rarely happens.  Yeah, there's fake snow.  And yeah, there's the chance for an outdoor ice skating rink.  It's possibly cold enough for an outdoor ice skating rink.  I don't have the ice skates just yet and it's too late in the evening to indulge in such a thing.  Perhaps later this week perhaps.  We'll see.  We'll see what happens as the week progresses.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold outside, here are some photos of Marisa Tomei.











 Will Cantler, Marisa Tomei and Bernie Telsey
 Marisa Tomei
















No comments: