Saturday, February 18, 2017

TROPICAL PARADISE

Perhaps I'll get around to going on vacation to a tropical island.  Perhaps I'll get around to hanging out among the palm trees, the beach sand and the crashing ocean waves.  I don't have the money to do so right now.  But perhaps sometime later when I'm on a stronger financial setting.  But it's possible to look at photos of tropical paradise.  It's possible to look at photos of folks enjoying a tropical paradise.  And I could pretend that I'm among those who are enjoying the tropical paradise.  And yeah, looking at photos of a tropical paradise isn't the same as actually being there, but it's good enough for right now.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Christie Brinkley.

















 Alexa Ray Joel, Christie Brinkley and Sailor Brinkley-Cook
 Christie Brinkley and Sailor Brinkley-Cook
 Alexa Ray Joel and Christie Brinkley

Sailor Brinkley-Cook and Alexa Ray Joel



 Alexa Ray Joel and Sailor Brinkley-Cook

 

 Sailor Brinkley-Cook and Alexa Ray Joel
 Alexa Ray Joel























Sailor Brinkley-Cook





















No comments: