Monday, February 27, 2017

A VACATION TO THE TROPICS

Oh how much fun it will be to go on vacation to the tropics.  Shall the Gentle Reader and I play some music on the compact disk player on the way to the vacation spot in the tropics?  And if so, what type of music.  There are so much genres of music to choose from.  And the Gentle Reader and I shall play the music loud as we sing along with the music.  Because what's the point in having music if it can't be shared and enjoyed.  The second access to music is shut down and restricted is the day the entirety of humanity shuts down.  However, I don't exactly have the cash to afford a vacation to the tropics.  Not yet at any rate.  Perhaps later in my life I'll have the money to go on vacation to the tropics.  A vacation to the tropics would be a fun thing to do on a later time.  It would be a possibility to store away for a later date.
And as I'm lost in thought as I look outside the window, here are some photos of Hailey Clauson and Bo Krsmanovic.



Hailey Clauson





























































































Bo Krsmanovic





















































































No comments: