Monday, February 27, 2017

THE CARPET

Gentle Reader, you shouldn't have to worry too much if the carpet is dirty.  A dirty carpet can easily be fixed.  First there is a need to vacuum the rug.  And once I've done that, then there's the need to shampoo the rug.  Keep in mind, that the rug shampoo doesn't have to be used in every single circumstance.  There's only the need for me to shampoo the rug on special circumstances such as right now.  And once I've done that, then the carpet is no longer dirty.  Rather, the carpet is now clean.  And with a clean, tidy and orderly looking house, I can now say with enthusiasm that I'm living in a residence that's clean, tidy and ready for visitors.  And having a residence that's clean, tidy and ready for visitors is the most important of them all.
And as I'm lost in thought after I vacuumed and then shampooed the carpet, here are some photos of Bregje Heinen.































No comments: