Monday, February 27, 2017

WAITING FOR SPRING WHILE I'M STILL ENJOYING WINTERTIME

The first official day of Spring 2017 is March 20, 2017.  It's only February 27, 2017.  So obviously, there's still a few more days left in Winter.  Still a few more days of freezing cold weather before the city of Columbus, Ohio begins to warm up.  I'll need to leave the house more than a few times before February 27 to March 20.  I can't hide from the world waiting for Spring to begin.  I need to interact with the world in some way.  Perhaps not today though.  Today is the perfect day to spend indoors.  Of course, there's always the chance that plans to spend all of today indoors could be altered by unpredictable events.  It's hard to predict unpredictable events.  If unpredictable events were easy to predict, then such events won't be unpredictable anymore.  Anyway, it's freezing cold, but no snow is on the ground.  Time to brew some coffee as I consider my next course of action.
And as I'm lost in thought on a freezing cold Winter day, here are some photos of Bianca Balti.





























No comments: