Thursday, February 16, 2017

THE PEOPLE THAT YOU MEET AS YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET

PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  I'm a really great driver.
ME:  How good of a driver are you?
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  I have the best driving skills the whole entire world has ever seen.
ME:  That's wonderful.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  Do you want to see how superior my driving skills are?
ME:  I want to see how great your driving skills are.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  Then I shall show you how great my driving skills are.  Watch out world.  You are about to see the best driving skills ever.
The Person Walking Down The Street got into the Car and turned on the ignition.  The Car crashed into Car #2 trying to backup, crashed into Car #3 trying to drive forward, crashed into Car #2 trying to back up and scraped Car #3 trying to drive forward before driving into and knocking down a fire hydrant.  Water shot up from where the fire hydrant once stood while the Car drove through a picket fence and straight through the living room of a nearby house.  The Person Walking Down the Street exited the front door of the house that the Car crashed through the living room of.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  I drove my car.
ME:  You don't have the best driving skills in the world.  Quite the opposite, you have the worst driving skills in the world.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  But I drove my car.
ME:  It looks as if you're going to need to purchase a brand new car.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  Nobody's perfect.  What's important is that I drove a car.  I'm the best driver the world has ever seen.
PERSON WHO OWNS THE HOUSE THAT THE PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET DROVE A CAR INTO THE LIVING ROOM OF:  What the Hell are you doing?
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  I drove a car.
PERSON WHO OWNS THE HOUSE THAT THE PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET DROVE A CAR INTO THE LIVING ROOM OF:  You're about to get sued if you keep doing this crap.
ME:  Good luck with your superior driving skills.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE STREET:  I don't need a Lawyer.  I got great driving skills.
I frowned as I walked down the sidewalk and turned a corner.  I tried my best to forget the incident.
And as I'm lost in thought before I checked my e-mails, here are some photos of Heidi Klum.






































































 Heidi Klum and David Foster
 Heidi Klum




No comments: