Saturday, February 25, 2017

IN THE MORNING AFTER THE THUNDERSTORM

Ok, I'll admit that I was tempted to step outside the house last night.  However, I chose to do so last night.  First, I was tired.  Second, it was raining.  There was a thunderstorm last night.  Not just any ordinary thunderstorm.  It was a thunderstorm for the ages.  Or rather, that's what it felt like.  But now the thunderstorm has past.  The heavy clouds above me last night has also gone away.  And now it's the clear blue sky.  So now it's morning and the weather is perfect.  What should I do today?  There is so much possibilities.  There are so much options.  I guess I'll figure something out after breakfast.  Each and everyday needs to start with breakfast.  Time for me to brew some coffee.
And as I'm lost in thought in the morning hours, here are some photos of Brazilian fashion model Sofia Resing.




































No comments: