Wednesday, February 22, 2017

IF I COULD AFFORD TO GO ON VACATION

I can't afford to go on vacation.  But if I could go on vacation and I had an unlimited budget to enjoy the vacation with, here's where the vacation might involve.  Perhaps I'll start on the mountain tops.  Yes, it's true that I'm not good at mountain climbing.  But it would still be fun to explore the mountain tops anyway.  Perhaps I'll use a helicopter to get there.  Then when I'm finished using the helicopter to visit the mountain tops, I'll go to the beaches and spend some time there.  Ah yes, that's a fun way to enjoy a vacation.  Now if only I had the cash to embark on such a journey.
And as I'm lost in thought as Winter slowly evolves into Spring, here are some photos of Emily Didonato.
























































































No comments: