Friday, February 10, 2017

SPENDING TIME INDOORS

Let's see, I could be watching television instead of surfing the Internet.  Or I could be surfing the Internet instead of watching television.  Yeah, I could play a board game instead, but there's just me and board games involve more than one person.  I could play a computer game instead.  It's been a while since I played Farmville.  It's too cold to spend time outside for an extended period of time.  So I guess activity would be spent indoors instead.  That's cool.  I don't mind spending time indoors instead of outdoors.  When it gets warmer, it would be easier to spend time outdoors as well as spending time indoors.  But when it's cold outside, it's better to spend time indoors instead.
And as I'm lost in thought after watching television and currently surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Felicity Jones.





 Hilary Swank and Marion Cotillard


 Hilary Swank






 Jenny Slate and Felicity Jones


 Jenny Slate





Marion Cotillard, Jenny Slate, Felicity Jones and Timothy Spall
 Marion Cotillard, Jenny Slate and Felicity Jones
 Marion Cotillard
 Tilda Swinton




Hilary Swank and Tilda Swinton





 Hilary Swank



Tilda Swinton





 Jenny Slate and Felicity Jones

Marion Cotillard and Timothy Spall


No comments: